PROJECT DIRECTOR, PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT (PMU) C&W DEPARTMENT KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA INTEGRATED TOURISM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (KITE), PESHAWAR Jobs
Application are invited from candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged area Domicile on contract basis for an initial period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance till completion of the project for the following vacancies:
BPS 16 Admin Assistant 01
Age : Up to 40
good communication skills and good years
command on computer programs and a minimum typing speed of 45 WPM. Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Commerce Graduate or Equivalent Qualification from recognized University.
Age: Up to 40
Skills: They should have good years of communication skills and good command on computer programs. Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Graduate or Equivalent Qualification from recognized University.
Age :Up to 40
Skills: Should have good communication skills years and good command on computer programs. Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Graduate with DIT from recognized
Up to 40
Age :Up to 40
Experience: Should have good 16 years of communication skills and a minimum typing speed of 45 WPM. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
PA to Project
Age: Up to 40
Should have basic knowledge of computer (Ms Word & Ms Excel).
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Terms & Condition:
- Application must be supported with CV/Resume, copies of all relevant testimonials (Degrees and detailed marks sheets), experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and one recent passport size photographs (all attested).
- Govt: Servants/Contract employees should apply through proper channel. Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date of submission will not be entertained.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for any post or decrease the number of posts at any stage by assigning any reason.
- All applications must be sent through postal/courier service to the Project Director Office (KITE) Project Management Unit C&W Department Peshawar, Mardan House, House No. 08-BC near Fowara Chowk, Park Road, University Town Peshawar on or before 18th May, 2020.
- Salaries will be given to selected candidates as per Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Project Policy 8. Preference will be given to candidate having relevant experience in the communication
- sector and in donor-funded projects.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview. 10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
Project Implementation Unit C&W Department Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Integrated Tourism & Enterprises Development (KITE) Project, Peshawa Mardan House, House# 08-BC, Near Fowara Chowak, Park Road, University Town Peshawar jobs